Dog Rules The Cricket Field
1. Gloucestershire County Cricket Club Ltd (the Club) administration saves the privilege of admission to the ground. Under no circumstances will affirmation be allowed to a man who is liable to a present boycott.
2. All people entering the ground are just conceded subject to these ground controls and the applicable principles and directions of the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB).
3. All matches will be played as per the tenets and controls of the ECB and inside the laws of the diversion.
4. Play can’t be ensured to occur on a specific day or at a specific time and the Club administration maintains whatever authority is needed to change its publicized apparatuses without notification and obligation.
5. In case of a match being put off, drop or deserted, any discount of the confirmation charge will be at the carefulness of the Club administration. People entering the ground are encouraged to hold their ticket stub and/or enrollment card as this might be required to be delivered at a later date.
6. The Club administration maintains whatever authority is needed to decline admission to the ground to, or to launch starting from the earliest stage, individual who declines to be sought by any steward, worker or specialist of the Club or any Police Officer.
7. Keeping in mind the end goal to pick up admission to ranges of the ground saved for individuals, people ought to deliver a fitting enrollment card or pass when asked for by a steward.
8. Firecrackers, flares, smoke canisters, glass vessels, jars, posts, klaxons, amplifiers, standards and “larger than average” headwear are not allowed.
THE CLUB MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR ITS CLUB STEWARDS, SERVANTS, AGENTS AND POLICE TO REMOVE FROM THIS GROUND ANY PERSON WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS, OR WHOSE PRESENCE WITHIN THE GROUND IS, OR COULD REASONABLY BE CONSTRUED OR CONSTITUTING, A SOURCE OF DANGER, NUISANCE OR ANNOYANCE TO ANY OTHER PERSON. THIS COULD LEAD TO FURTHER ACTION BY THE CLUB INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WITHDRAWAL OF ANY MEMBERSHIP AND OTHER BENEFITS.